A Bouncy Ninja 1.0
|Continue to app|
Bounce your ninja against the wall. Avoid the obstacles. Try not to die.
About A Bouncy Ninja
A Bouncy Ninja is a free app for iOS published in the Action list of apps, part of Games & Entertainment.
The company that develops A Bouncy Ninja is RM Foster. The latest version released by its developer is 1.0.
To install A Bouncy Ninja on your iOS device, just click the green Continue To App button above to start the installation process. The app is listed on our website since 2014-07-20 and was downloaded 32 times. We have already checked if the download link is safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded app with your antivirus. If your antivirus detects the A Bouncy Ninja as malware or if the download link for the iOS app with the id 897665384 is broken, use the contact page to email us.
How to install A Bouncy Ninja on your iOS device:
- Click on the Continue To App button on our website. This will redirect you to the App Store.
- Once the A Bouncy Ninja is shown in the iTunes listing of your iOS device, you can start its download and installation. Tap on the GET button to the right of the app to start downloading it.
- If you are not logged-in the iOS appstore app, you'll be prompted for your your Apple ID and/or password.
- After A Bouncy Ninja is downloaded, you'll see an INSTALL button to the right. Tap on it to start the actual installation of the iOS app.
- Once installation is finished you can tap on the OPEN button to start it. Its icon will also be added to your device home screen.